Thought of the day: By how many billions of dollars retail shareholders will be wealthy if legalized looting by fat cats is outlawed?
- Four lessons to help you be a good investor when it feels like the stock market world is coming to an end, Financial Post
- Sky-high executive pay is damaging capitalism , MoneyWeek
- Why investors keep buying shares that are bad for them, Money Observer
- From 2009: Household saving rate higher in the EU than in the USA despite lower income – Issue number 29/2009, Eurostat
- Cartels are illegal in the U.S but…. How Apple and Big Publishers Pushed E-Books Toward Failure, Bloomberg
- US banks versus the world, FE Trustnet
- Don’t Shut Post Offices—Reinvent Them by Naomi Klein, Common Dreams
- Guns, Drugs, and Car Crashes: Why Americans Die Younger, Bloomberg
- Opinion: No trace of revolution in Cuba, Deutsche Welle
- In Yahoo, Another Example of the Buyback Mirage, NY Times
Photo Courtesy of: Andrej Ciesielski
For more awesome photos of Andrej visit his site.