Thought of the Day: Never ever invest in IPOs. They are not suitable for retail investors.
- Why we favor European Equities (WisdomTree)
- The effects of seven years of quantitative easing (Money Observer)
- Market Volatility: What If You Don’t Have Time to Recover? (Schwab)
- Return Flight: Why A Young Iraqi Left Germany After Only 100 Days (Der Spiegel)
- Subway in the sky: has La Paz’s cable car made a real difference to the city? (The Guardian)
- Upside or Downside? A Look at Today’s Equity Market (AB Blog)
- Guns, Drugs, and Car Crashes: Why Americans Die Younger (Bloomberg)
- Is Canada’s stock market in a spring thaw or is this just a short squeeze? (Financial Post)
- Chernobyl 30 years on: former residents remember life in the ghost city of Pripyat (The Guardian)
Photo: Andrej Ciesielski in Hong Kong
For more awesome photos of Andrej visit his site.